Pool tile replacement in: Javea, Denia, Calpe, Teulada Moraira, Orba, Gandia y Benidorm
Do you need to have your swimming pool re-tiled?
our services to retile swimming pool
As time passes, the pool’s tile mosaic can deteriorate and lose its original appearance, making it necessary to carry out repairs and changes in the pool’s lining. If this is your case, don’t worry, we have the ideal solution for you. We offer several services to change the tiles and renew the appearance of your pool.
- Complete replacement of the tile mosaic for older pools with heavily damaged tiles.
- Replacement of entire areas of tiles that are peeling off.
- Replacement of decorative borders, the upper decorative parts on the edge.
- Installation of artistic mosaics, such as dolphins or compass roses.
- Repair of rust on tile mosaics in areas affected by the iron of the formwork. de zonas afectadas por los hierros del encofrado.
pool tile change and price
Replacing the pool’s tile mosaic requires technical skills and specialized knowledge. Generally, this process involves removing the old tile mosaic, preparing the surface for the installation of the new tile mosaic, and finally laying and sealing the new lining.
- The old tile mosaic is removed and the surface is repaired.
- Then, a high-performance cement adhesive is used to affix the porcelain tiles that have been chosen to the pool.
- The grout is then applied with a highly resistant and durable material, ensuring a perfect lining for years to come.
- The project is completed with finishing touches and a thorough cleaning.
- The cost to replace pool tile is typically around 3750€.