pool leak detection
Is your pool losing water? We can help you!
Detecion and repair of swimming pool leaks
With the Detect and Repair Leaks in Pools services, you will know where any water leaks are located. We can detect water loss with a simple visit, where we thoroughly inspect the pool. You can also identify the precise point of the leak, using cutting-edge technical resources such as:
- Tracer gas, which locates leaks within 100cm of distance.
- Highly sensitive geophones.
- FP2 probes with vision.
- Pipe vision cameras.
- Thermal cameras.
detect leak in swimming pool
Detecting leaks in pipes.
Most water leak problems in swimming pools are detected with this system. A water pressure test is performed on the pipes by an experienced plumber in this field. Each of the pool’s pipes is isolated, water is injected into them, and the pressure is monitored. If, after a period of time, the pressure remains the same, the pipe is in good condition and is not leaking water. If the pressure drops, it indicates that the pipe is leaking water from some point.
Leak detection in the structure.
It is an inspection where we check the condition of 20 points where water leaks are possible inside the pool. These include:
- Cracks and fissures in the pool and whether they are losing water.
- The condition of the skimmer, impeller, and drain joints.
- The condition of materials and some plastics.
Pool leak repair
After the leak is detected, we will prepare a quote for repairing it. In many cases, you won’t have to drain the pool. Here are the most common problems that can cause a pool to lose water:
- Leaks in the pipes.
- Cracks in the liner or concrete.
Issues with the skimmer or filtration pump.
- Leaks in the light connections.
- Problems with pool accessories such as jets or nozzles.
- Leaks in the return valve or drain line.